Okay, so I'm too lazy to find our camera to download pictures from the last month. But here are a few random glimpses into our little world.
1. The above picture is probably the most expensive stuffed animal that we own. I estimate his value with all of his stamps at least fifty dollars. I've noticed several blogs that have "giveaways" lately and I thought about hosting a giveaway for this guy. At least I wouldn't have to worry about shipping.
Nah, I'm too lazy.
2. Allison started Sunbeams today. I sat with her class to help some little youngsters stay "super glued" to their seats (seriously, you should try it). It was so fun to watch her with all the big kids. And I'll admit it, I got a little choked up.
3. Lindsay can't run. She's 19 months and been walking for 7 months, but she can't run. Should I worry or just be very grateful?
4. Steve just had a paper accepted to a European orthopaedic journal. They are doing poster presentations in April. Lisbon, anyone?
**I was just informed that he won't be able to travel to Portugal for the presentation. He's too low on the totem pole.
5. We enjoyed spending the holidays at our house. It was nice and kind of laid back.
6. Lindsay's vocabulary is expanding rapidly. Her new favorite word is "nasty." It is pronounced "na-hee."
7. I'm tired and it is only 8:00pm. Goodnight!