Sunday, April 27, 2008
My good friend Stephani tagged me a while back and I'm finally getting around to it. So here are the rules:
-Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
-Share seven facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird, whatever you are brave enough to share.
-Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here it is:
1. I am a huge Anne of Green Gables fan. I love L.M. Montgomery and have all twenty-something books of hers. Someday I would like to make a pilgrimage to Prince Edward Island. Steve thinks I'm crazy, so it will have to be a "girls only" trip. Anyone want to go?
2. I am the great, great, great, great granddaughter of Porter Rockwell. Perhaps I really can blame my tendency to say naughty words on genetics. (Sometimes heredity comes in handy. If I ever decide to become a gun-slinging cowboy, I can blame it all on my wild forbears.)
3. I ran a half-marathon two weeks before I found out I was pregnant with Lindsay. I find a great deal of humor in this--especially when I get winded walking up the one flight of stairs in my house.
4. I get to sleep on the couch tonight. SOMEONE decided to have an "accident" all over my bed and I am currently washing all the sheets and mattress pads. Steve is working, and I find my couch strangely comfortable.
5. That someone was NOT Steve. Or Lindsay. Or me.
6. I am so excited to start planting this spring. Steve made me some beautiful window boxes for my birthday and I've spent hours trying to decide what to plant in them.
7. I love my babies so much. Today in our leadership training one lady talked about how lucky we are to be able to teach such valiant children. It really hit me how lucky I really am. I am grateful to have such beautiful, good little girls. They are smart and happy and fun. I am such blessed woman.
Whew! That was harder than I thought. I'm going to tag my family here. But if anyone else is running out of blogging ideas, consider yourself tagged.
Kori and John
Karen and Joe
Rachel and Jesse
Carol and Dave
Serena and Dave