Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It has been my lucky day today. Currently BOTH kids are asleep! I thought I would share my luck by showing a few more pictures. Here you go:

Allison has invented a new method of shipment. It might just catch on . . .



We recently visited the Indianapolis speedway. Steve has decided to throw away his years of training and become a racecar driver.


He dreams of doing this:


Then he would really be a:


We're not really sure how to tell him that he's a crazy dreamer. Maybe we'll let this guy tell him:


We think the craziness might be genetic. Poor kid.

8 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Cute!! I love those pictuers. You wouldn't believe it, but ALL three of my kids are sleeping right now...actually I'm fibbing. The only one who is supposed to be napping, Lydia, is screaming in her crib, and I'm cringing hoping she'll fall asleep. The other two are actually asleep, so it's almost like they are all asleep. This NEVER happens...must be St. Paddy's blessing...or maybe it was just because Bryant was throwing up last night and he kept the girls up last night too with all the hurling and screaming.

Shayleen Lunt said...

What pretty blue eyes of your little "crazy" one! I'm glad you had some peace and quiet today.

Rachel said...

I love the picture of Stevo with the girlies in the car! I can't believe how fast Lindsay is growing...I'm excited to see them again this week.

Stephani said...

Madi has the exact same shoes minus the stamps...

Louann and Bari said...

I love the 'Stampin'Up Shoes!!!But, I thought she was a Blogger- Not a Stamper.

Natalie said...

I love the shoes with the stamps on them. Ella has those same shoes. I LOVE Target! You did have a lucky St. Patrick's Day! I hope you get another lucky day!

chelle said...

What cute pics.
Like Steve being doc isn't stressful enough on you Jamie! Could you imagine if he was out there driving 200+ mph each week. I agree crazy, crazy, crazy lol
I hope you got a nap in while the girls slept! I LOVE naps.

Poulsen Family said...

The apron wasn't too hard, but I had my Mom to help. I'll let you know when I try it again for myself how it went. I love it because it's two aprons in one.