Friday, March 14, 2008

ABC's tag



A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend(s): Definitely Steve. He's the best.
C- Cake or Pie: Pie
D- Day of Choice: Sunday--but only if Steve's home. If he is on call, it is my least favorite day.
E- Essential Item: Kids. Yep, I can't leave home without them.
F- Favorite Color: Red, maybe?
H- Hometown: American Fork, UT
I -Indulgence(s): Yogurt with cereal mixed in it. Or if I've been REALLY good, then a Reese's chocolate covered peanut butter egg.
J- January or July: Um. Neither.
K-Kids: Yep. Still have 'em.
L-Life is incomplete without: Sleep.
M- Marriage Date: June 22, 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples--especially the Pink Ladies
P- Phobias or Fears: Cockroaches or big spiders. (It comes from living in the ghetto in St. Louis.)
Q- Quote(s): These things happen and we move on. (Sorry, inside joke.)
R- Reason To Smile: Lindsay's laugh. It just makes me feel good.
S- Season: Fall or spring
T- Tag Six: I don't want to leave anyone out. If you've run out of blogging ideas, go for it.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I can't curl my tongue. It's genetic.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat, but I could easily become a vegetarian. I'm not a big fan of oppressing animals.
W- Worst Habit: Not writing things down.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Grilled vegetables or a good baked potato
Z-Zodiac: I'm not really sure and I'm too tired to look it up.

5 comments:

Corrie- said...

I can't curl my tongue either! I think Andy thinks I'm faking it, but despite my efforts, it's a no go. Fun list!

Shayleen Lunt said...

I guess I need to add your essential item to mine...so true ;)

John and Kori said...

Please explain the picture of Allison and Steve. I don't really want to make a crazy guess and get it wrong. I love the way you put things Jamie.
I understand the never leaving home without the kids. On the VERY rare occasion that I leave Spencer with John to run to the store on a Saturday or something I feel naked without a child in tow.

Leslie said...

Boy, you're really missing out with not being able to curl your tongue! But, I'll try not to rub it in. ;)
I'm not a big fan of oppressing animals either (which is why we no longer have a pet), but I've tried the whole vegetarian thing. It was o.k., but I ended up being "prescribed" a steak per week by a doctor. Amazingly, having too LOW of cholesterol is bad also!!

Natalie said...

We have a lot of similarities. The Reese's peanut butter addiction is one of mine also. And, I love pink lady apples! I can curl my tongue, however, so maybe you get the "non-curling" thing from your Mom's side...just a guess!