Okay, so here is what's up with us. Sorry that there aren't any pictures.
1. We bought a van. Steve's car decided it was done. I can't say I was disappointed, the car was a health hazard. Our friend found us a great deal on a 2001 Honda Odyssey and so now we are the proud owners of a minivan. Nothing says hip and young like a minivan, right?
2. Yep, I'm still pregnant. We should have the child by next week at the latest. I'm hoping for sooner. Tuesday sounds good doesn't it? Tuesdays are good days to have babies I think. Tuesday we'll have a grandma here to help out with the other little varmints. We're still open for suggestions on names for varmint #3, so if you have any. . .
3. The kids love their new room. I've just got to finish the binding on Allison's quilt and then I'll post some pictures.
4. Potty training was NOT successful. We had some days when I thought we might pull it off, but in the end it didn't happen. We'll try again in a few months.
5. Last week was quite the adventure. In addition to losing a car, finding a car, and planning a party at our house, last Wednesday I looked out the window and what did I see? The SWAT team standing on my lawn. Our neighbor apparently was threatening to commit suicide and had a weapon. At one point we heard a loud boom and we thought he shot himself or someone else. (I guess the SWAT team uses some kind of distraction smoke bomb thingy to disorient people before breaking down doors--just a little FYI, in case the SWAT team ever comes to your house.) The neighbor and his family were okay, and he is currently getting treatment, but it was weird there for a while.
6. Things have really calmed down around here. We're all doing well and will try to update again in the next two weeks.